Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

work visit

The last couple of weeks I have been visiting the Antilles for a company visit.
So here a a few photos of a few animals who a living over there.
a wild piglet near the beach



A quit lizard looking for fast food near a restaurant.



A little sugar-thief which enjoying the sugar of the liquir











Here is a beauty but unfortunately she is a stray dog which are so many of them over there. My hart bleeds to see that people threat them this way.


I saw these birds and thought it was a beauty full picture, I don't know what kind of birds they are but don't they look pretty?








You will have to look hard but when you open the picture there will be wild donkeys, I always find them so pretty.


These beauty's are living on Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba or St Eustatius.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Kyuukaryuko said...

Wauw, did you have to work much while you were there? The pictures are very nice and it must be tough indeed to see all those strays, animallover that you are.

ROTA said...

Yes it was very busy but luckily we had a few hours to relax.
Most pictures were taken while I was on the road.