Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Visiting Rome

A few weeks ago my BF had to go to Rome for work, so I thought that it would be fun to come along because I never been to Rome. It's a beautiful city with a great amount of history which you can find every wear. So if you have the chance to visit this beautiful city, I can recommend it but we went in July so it was very c rowdy and hot, if you are planning to go do it in august or September because it will be less hotter and less tourist.
As a kimono lover I always look for kimono store when I visit a city so also in Rome and yes I found a store. Unfortunately it was very expensive but what a beauties they had.The store is called Antichi kimono.
I also visited another Japanese store but can't remember the name or the street.
Here are some pictures;





No comments: