Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

hitotsu mon

It's been a while since i posted something but it has been a crazy time. We did have a holiday but didn't went anywhere because we wanted to paint our house on the outside, my boyfriend and i got a new job, we lost a friend which always makes an impact in your life but hé here we are again.
A couple of months ago i bought this samon-coloured hitotsu mon. Today i had the time to put it on "Annie". I really had difficulties with kitsuke because it's been to long since the last time. In the future i hope to take more time for kitsuke.






The obi which i am using is a nagoya obi with crane birds.
I really think that it is a very nice piece, I hope the colour suits me.

2 comments:

Kyuukaryuko said...

That kimono looks very nice, and I love the obi! They work very well together. I think she will look very good on you too ^_^

ROTA said...

thanks,i hope she will look pretty on me. the colour was a little bit different than i suspected.